Friday, September 22, 2017

It's a FRIDAY FAVORITE kind of DAY!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday! Today is Friday Favorites! I would love for you guys to comment about some of your favorite things! I love to hear what other people love!




1. Baby Braithwaite: So there is this AMAZING store in Atlanta called Baby Braithwaite. Yall-this store is EVERYTHING. One of my dreams is to own a baby store. When I think of what I want my store to be-I cannot help but think about Baby Braithwaite because they do everything to perfection. Everything from the clothes, to the huge stuffed animals, to the decor, and the amazingly pleasant staff. I LOVE everything about this store! I actually got the opportunity to go in this morning and help the owner do a little special project. While I was there- I learned that there was 20% off everything in the store. I am like a kid in a candy store in that place. I came out with 3 different pieces of clothing for my sweet Grafton to wear for Christmas. 




So I ended up buying him some corduroy red pants. Every little boy needs corduroy red pants at Christmas time and for UGA games! Then I got him this super cute navy dog sweater and a light weight long sleeve shirt with the firetruck! These outfits just make my heart want to melt! I literally want everything in this store, but for the sake of my marriage and bank account-these 3 pieces were all that I got. Yall seriously need to follow them on Instagram/ Facebook and go check out the store if you haven't! LOVE THIS PLACE!

2. Chad Cone: Yall this man is my best friend and partner in life. I would be so lost without him. I always tell him if something happens to him. I will pack all my stuff, sell our house, and move in with my parents because I would be so lost in life. Of course- he would never do that. He is much braver and has greater life ambitions! It is Chad's birthday this Sunday! Grafton and I cannot wait to celebrate him all weekend long! He works so hard every day for us! We are so appreciate of him and his life/birthday! Make sure to send him some birthday love on Sunday! Grafton and I love you! Thank you for being the best husband and daddy! Love you Chaddy!





What is on your Friday Favorite list this week???


Happy Reading!             

No comments:

Post a Comment