Thursday, September 28, 2017

Want A Healthy Glowing Face? Of Course You Do!

Good Thursday Morning!!!

I am so excited to be writing about a company today that I not only have the pleasure of working for, but I also REALLY LOVE and USE the products. I am talking about the one and only Arbonne. For those of you who don't know about this amazing company, it was started in 1980 and their motto is: Pure Safe Beneficial. This company prides itself on making products that are not only effective and amazing but are company safe and chemical free!

I was approached by an amazing mom that was my room parent 4 years ago. I was talking to her when I was pregnant about how stressed out I was about wanting to stay home but also wanting to still be challenged and help my family financially. Kara completely sold me to the company. I have been hooked for almost a year now!

Some of my favorites products to name just a few are: ALL the baby products, anti-aging skin care line, Calm Face Wash Collection, and the Detox Mask.


The Detox Mask is what I want to highlight today! The face mask makes my skin look like his has a young glow and smaller pours. It uses an "oil pulling technology" that draws out all the impurities that are in your skin. It has the most gorgeous pink clay color when you put it on! Then it dries a white pink color. You just simply rinse it off and LOVE how your skin feels. The mask has rosemary oil in it so after you rinse the mask off, your skin will still have a hydrating look! 

I always get teased that I look so young. Everywhere I go people always assume that I am still a teenager. I even still get carded at rated R movies. Yes-it is flattering but also embarrassing. Maybe i'll tell this story if I do a facebook live/ Instagram live when I show how to use this mask (so add me on social media if you don't follow me!) This mask just furthers my skin looking younger and younger. Most importantly- it keeps my skin clean and fresh without using harmful chemicals that are in most face masks. You HAVE to try this!

If you would like to know more-please comment and I will contact you!! :) 

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment